Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Olas de Mexico





The greatest day of my life? I ponder as I swing in the rasta coloured hammock looking out over palm trees into the vast Pacific sunset. I could not believe a paradise like this still existed - a surfers dream of perfect deserted waves in lucid warm water, delicious food, beautiful locals and 3.50 a night accomodation. I was reflecting on the morning we had - just our mates yeewing us into the oil slick glassed off walls, making the drop and setting a high line before getting catapolted through the endless sections, fully focused locked deep inside cavernous turquoise vortexes exploding along the shallows banks....the almond eye often deceptively impossible to reach...then the wave tires and sneezes you out into the open with dangourously high levels of seritone making for the biggest yyeeeeooooowwwwwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment