Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Buenos Aires


Beer n snacks at Charlotta's place outside the city


Pasta and salad



Parque de flor (Park of the flower)

As we waste the days and seize the nights - I find myself understanding more and more of the song like conversations of Cata and amigas. Adjusting back to the nocturnal lifestyle took a couple of days but now it feels normal sleeping at 3 or 4 am then properly starting the next day around 3pm. Every night seems to be full of options whether it be hang out at a cheap bar, cooking an extravagant asado with friends or going for emphanadas and pizza then to a club - the city never really sleeps.


One of the attractions of Argentina


BMW 800


For me the real attractions of the city are the subtle icons of the country such as the huge range of salted meats and cheeses in the supermarkets, and the Bolivians selling fruit on the street and the classic dressing style of the old men walking the streets. I see things every time I leave the front door that I wouldn't be able to describe in words - though I feel are fabric of a unique culture that is Argentinian.

No comments:

Post a Comment